Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Second Boys and Girls Club Visit

I have to say that I think our second visit went considerably better than our first, at least mine did. The kid I've been working with had already started working on his script a bit and so I had him start writing things down that he wanted to say. First we started talking about the basics about the person he interviewed. I had him write down how he wanted his video to start. Then I asked him some questions about the pearls of wisdom he got from her and what they meant to him. I was impressed with his writing and he came up with some very good things to say! We then went on to type out what he had so far and then did bullets of other things he wanted to talk about. Overall it was very successful and I was happy because I felt like I had actually helped this time and we actually got somewhere.

On another completely irrelevant note, I just found this video on CNN and thought it was hilarious. Thought some of you might enjoy it too.

Fearless Cat Faces Two Alligators

No comments:

Post a Comment